Weird Words of Wisdom!

DSC00280(WP)

One who steals a little, is hanged;

One who steals much, goes by carriage!

~Estonian

Advertisements

About Bushka

Retired! Enjoying the Autumn days of my life. A Joy to do nothing and then rest afterwards.
This entry was posted in Quotes, Thoughts, Uncategorized, values, Weird Words, Wit and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to Weird Words of Wisdom!

  1. The 1% gets away with murder, while the other 99% pay for it.

    Liked by 1 person

  2. jilldennison says:

    Goes by carriage straight into politics! 😀

    Liked by 1 person

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s